Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I have tried reading Wuthering Heights, and I stopped after few pages because it was too hard for me. I'm going to force myself to read it again though because I find some words and sentences very meaningful, short yet meaningful. I like some of the quotes found in herel, could help me a lot too.
I was so happy when they were playing the movie on Astro. I never knew they'll play Wuthering Heights!
I love old classic movies like Carrie, Wuthering Heights and Baby Jane. They're somewhat different from the movies now. The characters are much more personal. Classic movies about psycho, there would be a strong reason behind all these behaviors, even though you're not pyscho like them, you can understand why they acted that way. They would show the things they go through when they're young, how they're being treated...etc.
Nowadays, movies like "Freddie and Jason" or "Saw" ...etc. It's a horror movie with a lot of killing, you don't understand why one small event in their life would cause them to do such things , and if you think long and hard enough, it doesn't make sense. These film makers are making you go "Eww..." "Gross!" based on the genre, but I believe that movies aren't just that! It's much more, it's supposed to tell a story.
Back to Wuthering Heights, I suggest that you watch it. It's like Romeo and Juliet but honestly, I don't really know much about Romeo& Juliet, all i know is that it's a romantic novel, so is Wuthering Heights.
There are some words from the book like
"I'm come home." if I were to write that in essay, my english teacher would've correct me, no?
"He wanted all to lie in an ecstasy of peace; I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. I said his heaven would be only half alive; and he said mine would be drunk: I said I should fall asleep in his; and he said he could not breathe in mine..." - Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 24
"Terror made me cruel"
"A person who has not done one half his day's work by ten o'clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone."
"My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees - my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath - a source of little visible delight, but necessary."