During lunch time, I had vegetarian food with my colleagues. It's nice but I dunno where is it located, somewhere in section 17.
Then I followed Josel to Mid valley because he wants to buy handbags from Vincci. Honestly, I'm not the best girl you can ask for advice when it comes to fashion. Haha!
His budget was to buy 2 handbags, and each cost rm120 or below. I took him to my favorite shop.
CHARLES AND KEITH.
Every bag we see, we look at the price first, and consider it later. So after spending what seems like an hour in the shop, we saw this handbag on the rack, it's quite nice.
"Only Rm70!" he said.
"What?" I grabbed the bag and take a look at the price tag. True enough it is!
So without thinking, we queue at the counter to pay for the bag.
"Let's check again" I said, because it is just unbelievable! True enough it's Rm70! We kept checking the price. Then Josel found red ink on the bag, "No wonder it's cheap!" We told the guy at the counter if he can fix that, he was so nice to go and clean it up. Now the bag looks brand new!
So we were looking at the purses by the counter. All of it cost about Rm90 or Rm80. Out no where, I found this nice purse and it's only Rm40!! So we decided to get it anyway!
The man at the counter couldn't believe it either as he scanned it a few times!
Everything cost less than RM200!
Then since he save so much, we decided to have our dinner in Italianies.
I'm having a bad cough right now, everyone in the office is. :(
Labels: shopping, work