PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - clumsy
Today at work, I am still not used to Mac. I guess the touch pad is extremely sensitive so at times I accidentally click on something that I didn't intend to.

Case 1: I accidentally changed the start date and the end date for the Graphic Designers. I quickly changed it back, before any further confusion.

Case 2: I was reading Esty's blog, and I accidentally copied the link and paste it in one of my chatbox between my colleague, Martin and I. So he was like, "Are you sure this is the link you want me to check on?" .

Case 3: Atiqah sent me a link to this website, where you can seek part time job, so the link was something like www.asiapartimejob.com/12-pretty-girls.promoters/something something.. and I paste it on my colleague ,Josel's chatbox.

WHAT THE HELL right?

Atiqah was like, "I'm so bored til I want to cry." I feel the same too.

We made a boring/lame poem.

Let's cry , we both know why
we feel unhappy, we want extra money,
if only we're housewives,
then we don't have to work hard to survive...

HAHAH

sneak
peek