PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - last minute xmas shopping
My phone had to died on me when I needed it most!

Yesterday my mom invited Shu yung over for dinner, and I waited for him to send me home after work, he told me he'll be late, I waited...and waited...he called but because my battery was low, it was cut off...

then I took the bus and texted him to meet me at my place , that's when I hop into the bus and saw his car heading towards my office! I'm like, "Oh no!"

I tried to text him but my phone DIED! I wanted to go off at the next station and asked him to pick me up from there, so I told the lady sitting next to me if i could use her phone, she said she doesn't have a mobile phone? 0_0 what a bitch. WHAT CENTURY ARE YOU FROM?!

then I took the bus to Mid Valley. Poor Shu Yung had to drive all the way to my office only to drive back to my place...

So, since I'm at the mall, I've decided to shop for Christmas presents for my darling. Bought and wrapped all gifts, so at 9ish, I took the cab and went home.

When I reached the guardhouse at my condo... I heard him calling for me from behind. "I waited for you I was so damn worried!" said Shu Yung. Oh no! I felt so bad! He waited for more than an hour!

Went to my house and dinner, my Kakak told me that she saw Shu Yung waiting downstairs for so long. Poor guy, I feel so bad for him, but oh well, I bought a truck load of gifts for him this Christmas!

Merry Christmas :)

Labels:


sneak
peek