You know about the latest case about the guy who commit suicide because of a girl? I find it very disturbing, I mean, they were dating for 4 months?
I would be very devastated if I have a friend who actually commit suicide. Honestly I'll be asking myself...
"Why wasn't I there?" or "What could have been done?"
Even though sometimes it happened and we can't do anything about it, but those questions will still be in my head...
I do have a lot of friends, who abused themselves with alcohol and drugs. Sometimes they appear so happy, you won't know how they feel inside. Sometimes they just don't want to talk about it. Seriously guys, if you think taking your own life solve all the problem, please, think about those that you left behind, think about those who wants to live but they've got no choice because the doctor told them they only have few months left! Think about those who are suffering out there because they're lack of food, love , care..etc.
People who think that ending their pain solves everything, I'm sorry to say that it's a selfish act. So to my dear friends, pleasee... talk to someone.
Even if I don't like you, or I like you, even if we're not close, or if we're close, if the problem is me or isn't. Just talk to me.
Thank You.