PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, December 10, 2010 - Update on work 1
Hey guys,

I started my job and what this company is doing, is really something new. I think it's going to be big.

The day before my first day at work , I checked out over and over again to make sure that I'll bring whatever that is needed.

FIRST DAY: It wasn't so bad over there, really people there are nice and friendly, but I have a hard time understanding them because of their accents, people from the Philippines, New Zealand, US and only a few who are locals. They told me to get used to Mac.

SECOND DAY: Went to the other office located somewhere in the map of Malaysia. HAHA! Today I am sooo excited because this project is going to be big! I just have a good feeling about it. However, too much information and my head almost exploded, it didn't. But I sneezed a lot, and I have a toothache, wisdom tooth is still growing. Arghh!!

Oh!! I guess I didn't mention that the office has an overdose of testosterone? Maybe design is a guy thing, i dunno. There are only two females (including me) in the office. I hope I won't turn into a tomboy, I've gone a long way to become more lady-like (still working on it).

Take care mate!

Labels:


sneak
peek