IF you've heard A talk about B, and you don't know B well, you've only heard and seen B, don't fall for everything that A said about B. That's just plain dumb. Even if A is your BFF.
Put yourself in B's shoe okay?
We all bitch about someone to someone. That's normal, we can't help it. We're all interested in human, but it's just plain dumbfuckblondes to go around and spread whatever you've heard from someone, and make them HATE that person. It's worst to ask a person to NOT talk to/avoid that person just so you can have them on your side?
That isn't very nice.
TALK about taking sides. PLAIN CHILDISH.
I've people who doesn't want to "fwen" me because I'm an ex of so and so , or cause they've heard so and so about me from i-dunno-who-these-aliens-are. Really childish innit? I don't go tell my friends to take sides when I fight, I don't care if they want to go that side or go my side or west side whatever.
If i have to fight, I'll fight on my own. I don't know some guys just have balls dangling down under but they don't use it. C'mon, you already have balls and yet you know need your friend's ball, wow that'd be 4 balls? I have none and I'm not gonna ask my friend to be on my side so i've more balls to throw at you.
"i don't want to be involve in your relationship because it's non of my business but i do care and ur girlfriend is a slut so don't date her cause I care." Bitch! You're contradicting yourself. Don't worry babe, you-know-who-you-are. People who are like HRCFT can just fuck off.
I'm running away from topic. HAHAHAHAH!!!
Nevermind -_____-. Its not like I'm writing an essay about "Kucing Saya". Why am i so random? I'm just unique this way.
"Oh, I heard people in starbucks say".... WTF does the people in starbucks know abt me eh? I've quit working there for so long, and maybe you can do the math yourself eh? How long do you think that "rumors" have been circulating? Can you still use that against me? You decide.