Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I'm just so happy that I met you. I'm happier that you stayed even though so many times you wanted to give up. I'm happy to call you mine, omgosh you're so handsome tralala *trumpet&confetti*
I know most guys would be pissed off if they've to walk all around the mall just to decide what to eat. I'm indecisive, I can't just sit at a place and order something and then eat it. If i'm not satisfied, I'll go to the next restaurant and eat again til I'm satisfied. You were so patient that you just walked and talked, and laughed til we found a place.
I'll look the ugliest and yet you call me beautiful, and you'll say the things that I need to hear, "It's okay, I'll still love you."
Sorry, because I haven't been as energetic or as happy as before. I'm just waiting for this pain to be over. I was really tired and yet you walked with me, that same pace and you still try to cheer me up , I'm sorry if all I could do is smile, instead of laughing like I used to.
Thank You for washing my hair, I'm surprised you actually offered, and then you take your time to dry and comb my hair, I know my hair is always tangled up, and you'll take your time to untangle it, and you've never complain.
You changed for me, you did everything for me. I feel really bad that I haven't done anything.
I've been nagging you for a year plus now, and yet you didn't complain. I'm surprised you even say you miss me when I don't see you for a day, blimey! Don't you hate it when I complain how slow you are and stuffs?
"I miss everything about you.. Having you around, seeing your face, when you smile, when you talk, when you get stress although sometimes it makes me stress too. hugging you, hanging out with you..basically just spending time with you."
This message put a smile on my face. You have my respect, you have my word. Love always.