I've got PROBLEM with people who are lovey dovey on the internet for the
WORLD TO SEE.
What are they trying to show? That they're in love? C'mon, (if)the facebook status already show that you're both in relationship, We don't want to know how you feel or what you did with each other yesterday, last year, tomorrow or the next day.
When I had a boyfriend, I didn't even bother posting things like
"I love XXX so much we went out for a date! I'll never forget today."
Of course you won't dumb asses! In fact, You'll REMEMBER every date!
"I love you so much every beat of my heart says I LOVE YOU."
Okay, so we DIDN'T need to know that either! If you do it ONCE a while, I think it's cool, but WHEN you do THAT all the time, ON FACEBOOK, WHERE EVERYONE'S FACE ARE IN THIS BOOK AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IF THEY WANT TO SEE OR NOT THEY ARE FORCE TO SEE IT.I don't know, do you actually do that so that we can all comment "Awww~ so sweet" and that actually makes you feel better? So pathetic.
Too much diabetes! Some are so disgusting they constantly post on each other's wall like
"I LOVE YOU!"
" ILY"
"IMY"
"hunney bumm me miss u loadsxx like baby misses blankie teeniee weenie"
I'm NOT jealous, because if I want to, I can do that with my boyfriend in OUR ROOM, IN OUR OWN SPACE. We don't need to tell the world and post it up on each other's wall OR SHOUT OUT LOUD.
THANK YOU.
No offense, don't have to defend your right. I'm only rambling. You can ignore me, like how ignorant i am now.
xoxo