PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, January 03, 2011 - Review on The Others & Silent Hill



I love Nicole Kidman here! She is so elegant, I so want to be like her! The setting is in the 40s. I really love the fashion then, due to the war then, ladies dressed slightly boyish, but feminine at the same time.

I think I would've enjoyed the movie more if I didn't know the twist earlier, my friend told me about the story before I watched it, so that's why.



I watched Silent Hill and find the fog thing quite similar to "The Others". I can't help but to wonder if that's really how it's going to be...

Silent Hill is disturbing, although some part CG is rather fake, but overall it's okay. I find it slow, but disturbing. Some parts, I didn't think it make sense at all, I was like, "Why would she do that?!"



sneak
peek