PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, January 31, 2011 - too much symbols
I hate people who uses this too often in a conversation.

>.<
=_='
-___-
@_@
0_0

I always end up asking them "What's that supposed to mean?" and they'll end up saying "Nothing."
Ah~ that explains the "Smileys". I'm cool with

=P
=)
=/
=(
=9

If I were to start my conversation with someone like that, I don't think there's even a topic, it's gonna end before the conversation start because of those stupid emoticons and the stupid
LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Didn't you go to school ? You can't type? I'd rather you say "My name are John Doe. I is 23. I am stay at this place call...." than "Lol I'm John Doe lol, swt im old. -___- " LOL LOL LOL"


It's even more ridiculous when someone actually do those "swt" actions. OMG! Wake up, you're not in some cartoon world where big chunk of sweat drops from your forehead when I say something lame. Oh, some people are worst, lame or not, they always do that swt thing, which makes them veryyyy lame!

If you love sweat so much how about I throw a bucket of sweat from god-knows-where-i-get-them over your head?

Oh~ I get it , your keyboard only has symbols they don't have ABCDEFG like mine? NO? Or you're just plain DUMB.

I love insulting people because i find your emoticons so insulting OHMYGOSH!



sneak
peek