PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Monday, February 14, 2011 -
Aunty Kiew's Animal Shelter
Yesterday I was busy with "Aunty Kiew's Animal Shelter" Event that I held for my dearest mommy.
It started at 12pm until 3pm. I would like to thank those who came and help out, donate...etc. It means so much for my mom, fellow PAWS volunteers and the dogs.
I was expecting to see more familiar faces, but I'm surprised people I've never met came.
Jian Rynn came and I didn't know it's her until she take off her sunglasses. Rebecca came, I underestimated her, didn't know she would help to bath the dog. Charissa, Shannya and Dinesh helped to draw the poster and bath the dogs. Shelly Fong and her friends stayed the longest, spending time with the dogs.... and many others. Devon came too, I mean we hardly talk and I'm so glad he came to support.
Thank you Shu Yung for helping me.
I bet the dogs and pups are so happy especially yesterday, because people hug them, bath them, give them the attention they love. Really, you don't have to adopt them, spending some time with them is enough =) Of course,if you could give them a home, that'll be great!
I had rashes and had to go home for a bath. Even though I was there for only 4 hours, I felt extremely tired. Maybe cause I was awake the night before til 4am, trying to put up those posters along the road, but failed =( it was fun to run across though on an empty road!
I'm amazed, I sit in the office while my mom is out there working so hard, cleaning washing, feeding, carrying 2 pails of rice, had to walk so far under the hot sun, I could never do that! After that, had to cook for family, and have to wash our clothes early in the morning, clean the house...etc. My mom is amazing! I only stayed there for few hours and I'm exhausted, couldn't even wake up to bath, but she works ALL DAY!
I love my mom!
sneak
peek