PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, February 03, 2011 - donate your money
I just read about the dog being abused in KTM station. It's leg and neck is tied to the gate, the worst part is, there's a freaking stick shoved down it's throat. Who likes that? Fucking cruel.

SOMETHING is wrong with our country. It's a fucking KTM, people walk in and out, works there pass by there and yet THE WORKERS are being ignorant? Damn you workers, continue to live in poverty and I hope you and your family died in hunger. You deserves that shit!

So what if you people PRAY? God probably is busy because these animals need Him more than you. Donate your money brats! Don't know how? If you really want to buy Iphone, you'll look it up the website, if you really want to donate you'll do the same. All this "no time" & "no money" is completely bullshit.

I can't tolerate housewives, people who make a lot of excuse why they can't have a dog in the house. All you have to do is train it a little, feed it, show it some love. Like a child. Is that so hard? You rather let it stay outside, starved, killed, tortured...etc. SELFISH. That's how selfish you people are. So what if you pray, PRAYING but NOT doing anything, that's equavalent to you having NO VALUES.

I don't want to talk about chicken being eaten, pork beef all that. "You eat chicken what, you're killing also." LAME.

So what are you trying to tell me? That since I kill chicken because i'm hungry I should go around with a knife to kill dogs, cats, humans...etc? Huh? If I have a choice, I wish I'll never be hungry and still stay alive, but eating is a need. KILLING DOGS, ABUSE all that is NOT a need. When I eat, I hope they're all killed instantly.

Some people are allergic, like I am allergic to cats fur, I get rashes so often and my eyes are always puffy cause I have 2 in the house, as long as I don't touch them that's okay, but when I do, i make sure to wash up as soon as possible. So maybe if you're really allergic, it's okay, you can still help by donating.

NO MONEY? that's not an excuse, people who stay in flat houses, still go out for supper, can afford Iphone...etc. THOSE are WANTS.

I'm NOT PROUD to say my country is still full of people with that mentality, I mean what can you expect, even our leaders are like that. Sitting in their comfortable chair, forgetting their values, praying and all those fake works they do everytime before election? SAVE IT for yourself.

So if you really want to help, but "Oh SPCA too far la. I dunno where is it. I have no time." THEN all u have to do is go internet and search the website and see how you can donate.

DONATE your money. You all can yum-cha all the time, while dogs are starving to DEATH.



sneak
peek