
I just want to let you know that.... I.........I...............................think you're damn ugly in this picture. Teehee! ..and I purposely upload this cause I look good in it compare to you. =P Nolah, joking.
Here is what I love about you other than your pretty face:
I love jamming the same song over and over again with you, and then when we're tired, we stopped but play the same song again, and I'm so happy to say that for a person who just learned how to play guitar,
I beat you *font has to be big so ppl can see* in
"Sweet Child O Mine" solo part! Woohoo! =P
*sings* I like to move it move it...
I love it when you wash my hair, or try to style my hair. It's so much better than washing in salon cause they don't massage so long! However, styling part....still need room for improvement.
I'm so happy when you dare me to drive your mom's CRV, but then you end up sleeping on the passenger side! Such an
ass.I love it when you park the car aside, and we sit in the car, started
singing out loud,
screaming and
shouting...thinking that people won't be able to hear us, but they actually did, cause they're staring, but we didn't care!
TRALALALALA~~~~~You're so annoying I don't love it. But I love it when I'm annoying you don't mind it.
Thank you for always trying to wake me up from 8am until 9.30am sometimes 10am, so that I won't be late for work but I always wake up at 9.30am anyway, and you still try to wake me up, with a SMILE! Aww =) honestly, if I'm in your shoe, I would've just wack the shit out of myself... you're just so full of patience.
It's so cool that we're able to talk about
ANYTHING. 'cause i know most guys would be turned off, but I'm so glad that we can talk about shit! Yes
SHIT! Like, the color of your booger, the shape of your shit...etc. HAHAHHHAAH!!
Eww right?
You're nice you let me do what I love to do, and let me be who I want to be... I don't feel like the need to be a lawyer, or dress like Miss World, I can just be who I want to be cause I know you love ME. Unlike......some people, who wants their girlfriend to be their trophy, and had to lie to their friends just to cover up the ugly truth. Fuh! So lucky Im so relief to be me, not some shiny trophy... cause I ain't some shiny plastic.
Thank God for you, I may never be able to fix my past relationship cause I weren't given the chance to, but I'm glad to meet a patience, kind and loving guy like you, thank you for giving me the chance to
improve myself and be who I want to be....
I guess He heard my prayer, He sent you to me, so that I can be a better me. =)
Me: "You're so stupid!"
Him: "..but I'm best in loving you!"