PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, February 28, 2011 - scary nightmare
My dream was damn long. I remember waking up a few times when the sky is dark and when it's already morning.

Okay I don't remember much at the beginning, I only remember searching for my mom and found her talking on the phone...

Next is the scary part.

I entered this room, in this room there are few more rooms. As I was walking, i saw this girl lying on the bed with her eyes wide open, not sure if she is still alive... I ignored and continue to walk further...then nothing interest me so I decided to head back. Then I saw this teenage boy, pacing up and down the room where the girl is. He looked at me and dash out of the room, he pulled the girl along with her. She is still alive.

He told me his plan. He said he's crazy. I wanted to escape and help the girl but I couldn't find the door. Tried to talk to him, but I end up being crazy. So we both put the girl in a suit, you know the kind of suit you wear for fencing?

Then he decided to use the saw and cut her alive. I could hear the sound of the chainsaw... oh my gosh... and I'm suddenly the girl and I was panicking, I couldn't move!

I woke up... and I can hear the blender in the kitchen. Fucked, if it wasn't for the blender, it probably wouldn't have been chainsaw. It's still scary though...

Labels:


sneak
peek