This morning, I went to the market with my mom and dad, had breakfast. I feel damn healthy cause
1. I woke up early damn early
2. I had breakfast
I helped mom at the animal shelter after that. Bathed 5 dogs! Washed the floor, clean the cage and played with them.
Some of the dogs enjoy bathing. There's this one that stood still like this with one of it's hand stretched out, and bended both legs behind so the butt is lowered.

Probably cause he's scared of water. Most of them stood very still, even after I've bathed them, they still stay that way, only moved away after awhile. HAhaha!
One of the dog was running around, not sure what's it's name, let's call him Mr Wolf cause he look like one. I tried catching him, but he kept running around, then another dog name Cindy cornered him for me so I could carry him and take him for a nice bath. Every time he tried to escape, Cindy would barks at him to stay where he is. Oh Cindy enjoyed the bath though!
I think tomorrow I'm going to bring some bones for them to chew, cause it's sad when I saw them chewing on woods, plastic chairs...etc. They're all very adorable even though they're big and not those expensive breeds, they're all adorable!