PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Wednesday, March 02, 2011 -
I want to be a Star
I want to sing so badly. I've always enjoyed singing. Some people told me I can sing, some told me I should just shut my mouth. Every time I record my singing, I feel it's bad, that's why I don't bother uploading it on youtube or whatsoever.
I enjoy singing, I sing all the time! In the shower, in the car, in my house, when I was working (in my previous work place)...etc.
Since young, I've always wanted to try making singing as my career, as well as acting, probably cause I love attention. I only act well when I'm in front of strangers. LOL! I didn't pursue that dream because like the Malaysians always say, "You'll go nowhere with that!" (don't have to read this , too many words)Then I realized, if we all have that same mentality, of course we're not going anywhere, think of it, Malaysians will never watch local films because they think it's a waste of their time, it'll never be good... We don't support local artist. I admit Cicak Man sucks ball, so many artist try to imitate other's style. Hello? Art is an expression, you use art to communicate, to deliver ...etc. People don't appreciate art in Malaysia.
Studied Mass Comm because it's somewhat related, but damn it... I'll be behind the camera!
Okay back to singing... I was reading the papers today about young artist making the spotlight than the older ones... and then, I remember how I've always wanted to try ballet and gymnast when I was younger but regret cause now I'm as hard as a metal, I am not flexible anymore! ='(
Then how Charice made it to America~
To those artist out there in Malaysia, let's do it! Lets shine like a star!

Since I'm still young, maybe I should pursue my career!!!!!! =P
Hello? Do I have any supporters? Make sure you drop by at the cafe to hear me sing one day yea? LOL
sneak
peek