Friday, March 04, 2011 -
Yes. yes. Pretty Girls? No Big Deal!
Noticed how some guys act like they've NEVER seen girls before? Oh wait, have they always been like that? Hence all those movies that make them look like a
jakun when they see girls, pretty girls to be exact.
It gets a little too annoying whenever they turn their heads to any girls who walk pass. Imagine talking to guys like that, I'm not jealous cause I'm not even their girlfriends alright? Just normal friends. It's kinda annoying, sometimes I wonder why am I even out with them if all they want to do is stare at pretty hot girls.
Hello? Have you forgotten that it's rude to NOT look at the person when they're talking?
Okay fine, you might think "perhaps you talk too much so they stop listening." what about those who STOP walking and STARE at the girl. Hey, honestly I find that embarrassing!
You don't like it if girls do that do you? Stop and always talking about guys. I am a bit annoyed with people going through my profile, or asking me "who's this girl" or "who's that girl", and then try to get me to set a date for you? I'm not some dating agency okay?
ALL IN ALL. I cannot stand boys these days who are soooo desperate! People who are single are so much fun to hang out with because they don't tell me they're busy with their other half, but if you really enjoy being single then don't tell me to introduce my hot girl friends. i won't, it's just not nice/fair to them. Maybe you should think of a way to improve yourself than buying things for pretty girls just to impress them, and once you get the girl, you complain to your fellow friends you wish you're single. Then you break up and want to mingle even though you said you want to be single but we know deep inside you don't! *catch your breath*
Pfft. What the heck?
Don't be offended. I'm only expressing here. Heeeeheee!
Labels: complain