The things I really love. Vintage! :D I don't dress vintage-ish, nor does my room look like this, but I do love vintage looking book , stuffs..etc. I love TGI Friday cause of the decorations!

Like this one reminds me of Good Ol' Peter Rabbit! Do you remember them, or have you read them when you were younger? Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton Tail .



These pictures remind me back in Primary school, they had a reading section for us, and those years were in the 90's, but the books were wayyyy back in the 60's or earlier.. They're quite old, but I love the pictures. During recess time, I'd spend my time reading those books, or simply look at those pictures, because it makes me feel so happy. HAHAHA!!!


So lovely isn't it? I really don't mind if I have them for my birthday *hints* They're so Nancy Drew-ish!
If I didn't try to eavesdrop on every bus ride I take or look for the humor when I go for a walk, I would just be depressed all the time. Lynda Barry Labels: favorite